Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Whatever.

Ok, so i visit Bex's blog and seems i have two challenges.


1) Must do the tag she tagged me with

2) Must start a tag.


Like Bex, i'm not a lover of these pain in the arse, stupid tags but as she is a Fuller, and prone to sticking pins in things, i thought it easier to join in than have a spell put on me or something. (not that she ie a witch or anything, but... ah, good, someone took the shovel off me.)


And doing this stops me having to carry on with my life story. So.


The current tag was: Find a book -I didn't think Janet&John or Spot the dog would suffice. Largly due to the fact that they are only 10 pages long. Name the book and Author. Ok.

Turn to page 123 (now you see why the two i mentioned wwere not useable)

go to the 5th Sentence and copy the next 3 sentences.


What the fuck? Pointless but here goes.


Please take note: I am in my office. I work here. I do not read anything other than workstuff and the internet here. (ok, i lied but Largeones doesn't go to 123 pages either and is mostly pictures)


Book: Building and land management law for students, 3rd Edition by Anne Galbraith & Michael Stockdale.


page 123: 5th Sentence and beyond: One of the major difficulties when dealing with breach of contract is trying to establish exactly which breaches have the effect of discharging. Where such a major breach can be indentified, the injured party may nonetheless want to go ahead with the contract, and simply ignore the breach, or more likely, seek compensation for it. All breaches of contract, however large or small, give the injured party the right to sue for damages.


Well, that begs the question. (this is me now, not the book talking) can i have the right to sue? And will Sue be willing for me to claim her under my rights as the injured party? Which bits of me are injured, i hear you say! Well, the hearing isn't too good, my knees click, i have a broken neck and i have an itch only i can reach without breaking some sex-crime law.


I will be composing my own tag shortly so look out Bex, my sweetness, it will not be one for the faint hearted.


In the meantime. Here is an old picture of me (c.1992) in a band, in a pub in Worcester. AS i remember -a fucking good gig and a good night followed.

16 comments:

pictures of lily said...

THAT'S HOT!!! Pic!!!
btw/ I have no books. nope, none.

Suesjoy said...

LOL!
Darling yes you can claim me anytime...
Whoa Dereck...very nice looking devil you were (and yes you still are)...not hiding behind cymbals there!
So why did you quit playing guitar?

GUYS+GUITARS=PANTING SUE

:)

Especially when they wear dark suits and skinny ties...yum.
Just keep that in mind for your next band's wardrobe.

James Casey said...

Very cool picture, D-dawg.

Suesjoy said...

I left you a comment on my blog...
Thank you for the Fairy Tale!
You're good at this stuff.
I was hoping you'd play!
xx

BlackVelvetLace said...

Woohoo, I'm with Lily and Sue on the pic!! And James too :P

Del, I sent you an email via Myspace that says, COUNT ME IN!

~Lace~

Bex said...

Aw Del mate
I am chuffed you also joined the ranks of joining in totally useless tagging exercises .........

I am MUCH more liking Sues tag though - and your story so far is spot on - love it - specially the ending ...........

SO Off i go = and I am still waiting your own tag - AND if you check my blog I am needing sympathy too - in fact i need buckets of the stuff.

Right back to the kennel I go.
Love to you all

Bex xxxxx

Fleur de Bee said...

HOT pic, but then you already knew that LOL.

word verif is: ysext

pictures of lily said...

Del, wheres the funny snow man/woman? Sue speaks of? I never saw it and have been going through your blogs.. Oh God, just read the pool in your garden one, where you covered in the hole...
What a "tinkler" that was!! New word for funny "tinkler".
Ok, so.. funnysnow thing please!!
ta.
xoxo

pictures of lily said...

awww.. found it!! lovely. I'd expect nothing less.
xo

Metalchick said...

Great picture Delbut!

I haven't been tagged yet, but fortunately I have been reading quite a few books lately, so I will have one handy when I do get tagged.

Suesjoy said...

Hey you!
New tag on my bloggie!!!
Sue is truly truly joyful...you'll see why!
woo hoo!!
so many of these----> !
:)
:)
:)
:)
;)

BlackVelvetLace said...

Del,

I did!!! I did answer!! Aren't they getting thru to you????? I AM interested!! Where can I go to find the songlist to pick my 2 songs????!!!!

~Lace~

lryicsgrl said...

Erm, didn't I leave a slightly salacious and flirty comment here??? NO?

Ok. Sorry, I meant to, really I did!!

"The world is small, but I wouldn't want to paint it"...I'm using that now, pretending it is my own. I can you know. No one I know, knows you. So....ta!

You need a new post, we fans are waiting on ya!!
xo

Suesjoy said...

TAG!
You're IT.
You were SUPPOSED to think of a new, fabulous tag...remember?

??

Suesjoy said...

New tag time!
I have an idea...maybe everyone can take a pic of their fridge!
No I am not psycho- here in the US, people plaster pics and oh...Who stuff, pretty pics, etc.
Do they do that in the UK?
You have fridges, right?
Or do you still use iceboxes or something too darn quaint like that?
;)

Or ask everyone to take something random like that...something weird. I dunno.
You figure it out.
Hugs,
Your pushy friend Sues

Suesjoy said...

ok I started it on my blog.
you'll likey.