Thursday, February 22, 2007

Delbut. (Who he?)

Again i am being an intellectual pariah and pinched ideas off Pete Townshend.

He will be posting some of his keenly awaited autobiography here (although he could change his mind again and not bother.) And needless to say, I've pinched his idea.

The first part of his book will be 1945 -1969, which is an odd way to express, quarter to eight to nearly 10 past eight but that's how a genius's mind works, i guess.

So, what did i do between those times. Well, due to there being fucking rubbish on the t.v., i run a bath at 17:45 and was sitting in it by 17:55. Then, i lay back and shut my eyes, which took me to 18:06 because then, my daughter knocked on the door and said: " Dad, how long will you be?" For the love of sweet Jesus can a man have NO time to himself? So. At 18:08 i grabbed the soap. Two minutes later, i reached for the loofah and...

What i did between 18:08 and 18:27 with the loofah, a sachet of shampoo and rubber glove will the topic of chapter two.

14 comments:

elena said...

Hola Delbut,

Funny post....When will you be posting chapter two?? I'm looking forward to it, haha.
I won't be in Madrid on Sunday, I'll be arriving late at night, so I think I will miss Pete's first post...noooooo.

I don't have much to say, just came to say hi, so HI.

ElenaXXXX

Suesjoy said...

Oh just leave us hanging why dontcha?

:)

Thank you for making me smile, as always.
I need it.
Take care and be well,
Suexx

Cathy with a C said...

Oooh, and a rubber glove? How naughty ;-)

Hope all is well and that you have recovered fully from your manflu!

Cathy

Anne-Marie said...

Ooh, I love a good cliffhanger! Maybe you can help our Pete edit and make his memoirs as exciting as yours.

Thanks for the check-in, sweetheart- the hubby's treating me fine, life is indeed still grand. I hope things are just as well on your side of the big pond.

xxAM

Anne-Marie said...

By the way, Sue, has your blog become private for a specific reason? I was trying to read it and couldn't access. I hope you're not being bothered by anyone.

Suesjoy said...

You mean besides Delbut, Anne-Marie?
I will send you an invite AM, I am just being slow about it. Sorry.


Rufie prefers straight men my dear, and I think your chances look pretty good!

pictures of lily said...

Oh God, it's Sunday.. get on with it then!! Where's the next chapter???? or are YOU going to be like Pete and leave it alone for a while.. Um, I meant leave us hanging :-)

Del, can you tell Sue to invite me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! whilst i'm here.
Just mention Cotton Candy (candy floss)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lryicsgrl said...

oi del,
who me?

xo

Suesjoy said...

No, ME Sue not you Sue!

Oh hi Del!

;)


LOL my word verification is:
dlbup

Delbut said...

Oh shucks. Why dont all of you ladies just come on over. Forget the blogs. Let's chat in person. Quick; bring some soap and stuff for my next bath.

Suesjoy said...

many hands make light work.

Sarah said...

hey delbut. thanks for stopping by my blog. yeah the show was great...but it would've been so much more fun if i had somebody there with me! i lucked out with getting a blogger's extra ticket, but then they ended up not going and gave their ticket to a friend. boo! i would've enjoyed hanging with said blogger, but unfort had to fly solo. there were of course some cool bloggers to chat with. :)

lryicsgrl said...

Oh so glad you kept your last comment clean, Del...he he he!

You've been tagged, btw....read over to Bex's

pictures of lily said...

what flavour soap do you prefer? Lavender works wonders....
on calming and things that belong to men..
xxx
you make us all so naughty!!
and nice.