Thursday, October 26, 2006

They're on to me.

I'm in trouble. I had hoped that Sister Faith would just let sleeping Delbuts lay. Not to be. Seems that once a nun gets the taste for it, she wants more. Without blowing my own trumpet ( tis impossible; i tried. Unless i take a few vertabrae out i'll never be able to bend over that far) I have ruined sister Faith.

Apparantly, she is now so out of control they have banned all phallic-shaped items from the convent and now wash not with soap, but with their own saliva.

As well as Faith phoning from the dorm public phone and getting a private eye on my case, she has enlisted the help of her most trusted confidante. Very-old-sister Hope . Apparantly Hope was betrothed to a Welsh hill farmer ( i think that should be hyphonated. otherwise he farms hills (why didn't i just change it instead of writing about changing it?)) To cut a long story short, David David (Dai twice. (see much earlier blog)) led her down the garden path to get his hands on her father's prize ram. He left her traumatised - if not a little sexually frustrated. She ran away and signed up to the French Foreign Legion -Jesus department. Not even the hoards of vagabonds, rapists and the like, who join the foreign legion, would make a pass at her so she fled again to the convent, where she has been for the last 60 years. Her dislike of the male specie has given her a cause to hunt me down like a dog.


Armed with a pentium iv processor and a 30-day free trial with Yahoo broadband, she keeps an eye on this place just waiting for me to slip up. She gets closer by the minute. My only hope is that the Yahoo broadband works as badly as my BT one and keeps crashing. Here is a picture of her when she mistakenly typed, Del's butt into Google. The result, apparantly, was a host of arse fettish websites.

You may note tht she only has 4 fingers. Her thumb was blown off during the infamous "night of the exploding vicar's trousers" incident in Dol de Bretagne 1974.

21 comments:

Ben R said...

Damn those Del-butt pages!!

I came across the very same pages when researching 'Only fools and horses'!!!

I also came across knee-capping fetishists when I mis-typed in rod-knee....


...Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Keep an eye out for her, she looks a vicious killer-in-waiting. Talking of Hope, reminds of the joke:

What's the difference between a woman in church and one in her bathtub?
One's got hope in her soul. The's other's got soap.

Are you up for the blogger meet-up if it ever gets past the suggestion stage? I probably still owe you that box of PG Tips!

Ben R

Natters said...

Delbut,

She looks pretty scary - but then most nuns are lol. *Remembering Sister Yvonne from secondary school - what a miserable cow she was lol*.

God I hope Sven doesn't come to West Ham! Even though I put myself through torture watching them play Chesterfield it be silly to sack Alan now. Thank God for the gig on Sunday I may be able to avoid watching the Blackburn game! If I see you I'll say hello. Should be a good one.

Suesjoy said...

Keep the Faith Del...but don't lose Hope.

:)

Ok on second thought...

Anne-Marie said...

No worries, Del. Blogger crashes so often she'll never get a solid link.

BlackVelvetLace said...

LOL Sue and Anne Marie.

Del I swear I had that nun in college.

Rance, are you saying nuns are nocturnal? Like roaches and bats??

~Lace~

Anonymous said...

::In the dim recesses of the convent library, she squints at the pages slowly loading on her monitor. Stopping to listen to a faraway clock chime 3 am, adjusts her coke-bottle glasses and leans closer to the softly flickering screen, muttering::

Magnum PIeS may have the resources to bake delicious crumpets and scurry around with street lamps, but I'll find him and his cube headed hussy for you Faith. If it's the last thing I do.

::Considering what key words she's typed into the search engine, it's a good thing she's just about blind::

~He'd Better HOPE She Loses Her Broadband Connection Before She Finds Him~

BlackVelvetLace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

::Laying on her bed of nails she just looks listlessly out the window at the moonless night. A cloud rolls invisibly by it's so dark. Pulls a picture of Del in his monks robe out from under her pillow and stares at it. Can't see his smiling face in it, because it'so dark. Suddenly crumbles it into a wad and throws it across her 4 foot cell. It bounces off the stone wall and lands in her shoe::

~FAITH without HOPE is also without CHARITY~

Sarah said...

thanks so much for stopping by the blog, delbut. i appreciate the support.

and thanks for keeping things fun on rachel's blog. :)

Suesjoy said...

Well Delbut USED to be fun on Rachel's blog.
Come back we miss you Del.
xx

lryicsgrl said...

(Delbut),
"Let sleeping Delbuts lay".....hmmm, I know a double entendre when I see it!!

You were never "blocked" out of my blog.....it was on a temporary shut down, is all!

I remain naughty, though, and look forward to more entertaining antics....so, where are ye?

ta!
xo(Sue)

Suesjoy said...

Please tell us where you got the pic of the lecherous nun.
:)

Rich Greiner said...

You know, I never had a reason to go to England before, but I think it is now imperitive to meet you. I will save my nickels and if agreeable find me wandering around -what is it - Heathrow - or whatever airport- I am serious and I want to bring a girl friend that wants to see Ireland- Do you know where that is? Get back to me- I have a week off in Feb. and an AMEX card crying to be used.

Natters said...

Hi Delbut,

What a gig that was. First a West Ham win, then a great performance. What a fantastic day.

Suesjoy said...

Who shmoo
West Ham won?
Delbut you must have a big grin on your face NOW.
;)

Steve H said...

Hi Delbut

Read your comment on Natters blog about the Roundhouse last night. I probably ended up in your spot after the crush as I was about 12 rows in front of Rog and basically was swept forward and ended up 2 rows in front of him!!!

Great night though.

Take care

SteveH

gypsy noir said...

i think its time you had a sex change and joined the sisters of mercy...its your only hope..

Dale said...

I thought all you Welshmen farmed hills...

Dale said...

LOL

Have Mercy on Delbut - we're only asking for trouble there!

James Casey said...

Can I get an 'alleluia'?

Delbut you auld reprobate. It's been a week. Enblogificate! Peidiwch a bod yn swil!

Bex said...

Ooh Hi Delbut

Glad to see you have blogged again ............ and then vanished again .............

What are we gonna do with you eh?
Thanks for the BD Card - much appreciated xxxxxx

Love Bex