Saturday, October 07, 2006

In The Attic

Ok Peeps. The Queen of all things musical and jolly needs your support. Our task is to get more people over to her web-site to create an even bigger audience for her top music show, In the Attic.

I know a lot of you who come here watch already but if you are a stranger, welcome and click on the title of this post and watch a recording of ITA. Featureing Pete Townshend, simon Townshend, Mikey Cuthbert and assorted special guests.

The show is a mix of new and old music from Rachel (voice of two angels)Fuller, Pete Townshend/The Who and all the other guests mentioned above.

regular fashion tips (ok, that's for the girlies), jokes, anecdotes and darn outrageous goings' on. Competitions, free tickets to shows and views of Rachel's arse are also an attraction.

If you can imaging "The Osbournes" but with actual talent, then this is ITA

SOON TO APPEAR.... Me.

Please, when you go there, register, and leave comments, don't be boring and just say Oh, Hi. Chat her up, it works. come on, she's a woman. Say anything nice and they are like putty.

Here is a picture of Rach chatting me up in the Bedford Arms, Balham. Pete had gone for a slash (wee wee to the americans) Rach appeared from nowhere with her sister Bex. Menage a trois, was mentioned but i had to turn them down.


CLICK ON RACHEL'S BREASTS TO GO ON A JOURNEY!!

I have had to blank Bex' face out as she is rather shy and i dont have her permission to put it up here. (she NEVER blogs these days. She's moved "UP" in the world).

You may note from the picture that it looks like my right hand down by my side. Not so. It's Bex trying to pull me to her in a, "come on big boy" type of gesture. Dream on, Bex.

Here is another bex classic. this time she is at the bar at the Bedford getting her 7th pint of Stella. "Dutch courage", she said. About 3 minutes before she asked me to marry her.

The moral of this post is that you dont get any of this unless you go to http://www.intheattic.tv

25 comments:

Delbut said...

Just in case. Welcome back Bex!! Sorry.

Suesjoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suesjoy said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
15,000 gold stars my dear man.
You rose to the challenge (although I asked you please do NOT mention Rachel's breasts!)
oh well. oh that's right I said "bangers." Nevermind.
I'm not complainin'.
Sending my peeps to Intravision via your blog...
NICE job.
Rachel needs to put you on her payroll.
:)

pictures of lily said...

what a cheeky one your are, I did click on Rachels' breasts and low and behold I was In The Attic! Fab. write up Del. All the women are after you aren't they?? Your poor thing...
xo

Anne-Marie said...

Del,

Is Del short for delusional? Just wondering.

Great post!

Cheers,
AM

Fleur de Bee said...

How funny you are dearest Del!! Always crackin' me up!!

xoxox

MargieCM said...

Nice work, Del, and tastefully done as ever.

With you doing her PR, Rachel's World Domination is in the bag. A Tesco bag, probably.

mwa.

Bex said...

Nice one Del

Am loving you more already lol

Love Bex (She of the big cardie shy type)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bex

lryicsgrl said...

Good going Del....you rise to the top of the class....uh oh, I hope that doesn't go to your head!!!

Natters said...

lol funny post. In The Attic is a great site though I haven't left messages on there like I use to - I liked her old blog for that.

BlackVelvetLace said...

Ohhh Del, I wanted to finally see Bex's photo!!!!

Rachel looks gorgeous (as usual).

~Lace~

pictures of lily said...

delbut dreams of bangers!!OMFG!!!
You are one character, never to be underestimated. I've gone and spilled me coffee again, YOU!!!
I laughed so hard my daughter cried, oops, it scared her. Then she said "is it that delbut guy?" you are a household name around here, as a funny person not a banger lover! well, only to the about 18 year olds..
xoxox
lucy

Suesjoy said...

Hey how did you know I loved flan (though I never heard of strawberry flan).
mmmmmmm
you're making me hungry.

So are you really going to be on ITA?
I mean you are so well connected, married to Bex and all...

They need more drummers anyway...not much room tho.
Maybe play the bongos...or a shakey egg.
:)

gypsy noir said...

i hope your on commission..

Natters said...

Delbut,

Thought I'd reply here. I know they've been complete rubbish. I just hope they get one good result and get out of the bad run. I think the proposed take-over has unsettled them - but then others would say they're being paid thousands of pounds a week so they should perform! The team is too good to be in a relegation battle! As my dad says - you either see brilliance or complete crap with West Ham lol.

Yes I'm going to the Roundhouse. I ain't received my ticket yet so I'll start panicking next week. I saw on Rachel's blog you're going as well. Can't wait!

Nabonidus said...

Hi Delbut, I'm glad things are looking up! And I liked your pictures. :)
You know, you've reminded me - I should lift my head from my hands and do my part to help Rachel. I could write something at my blog, I
have the slight attentions of certain local media here , I could be trying to tap into it. And it would get my mind off of my love problems.
I almost wrote "heart problems" just then but realized it would make me sound like I was having serious health problems.So I wrote "love problems" lol:)
Hope things improve for me, and stay good for you.:)
xoxoLisa (Nab)

Dale said...

LOL

DELBUT!!!!

...come here big boy... wha whoo!

Dale said...

...and you mean Pete really does go?

Bex said...

Bloody Hell Delbut - for all the shit you dish out you could at least keep your blog updated ...............................................

LOVE AND HUGS
Bex (Upgraded to wifey apparently- or is that downgraded?!)

neilbymouth said...

i must say i was taken aback when i met bex and she had a huge white cube as a head, lovely backside though

BlackVelvetLace said...

Yah Del, for all the grief you gave me over no posts ::points to her blog *now* however:: what Bex said!

Neil, I've yet to see Bex coming OR going.

~Lace~

Bex said...

OK guys enough talk of my backside.......
And my white square head - I really can't help it!

Come on Delbut - update!

Bex xx

Delbut said...

But Bex. it's such a fine ass.

BlackVelvetLace said...

BEX WILL YOU PLEASE COUGH UP A PICTURE OF EITHER??

:P

~Lace~

neilbymouth said...

sorry bex i meant the backside of the cube- its a photo of...well i better not say,