Friday, February 22, 2008

For Sale


One number VW Camper -slightly used. this has one careful owner and one very careless one. Used in the early days of The Who, it was owned by Mr Pete Townshend but driven by Roger Daltrey because Mr Townshend was always pissed.
Lovingly restored by Rachel Fuller to near its original splendour. (as you can see) You can buy it NOW for £50 or willing to trade for a completed Premier League All-Stars 2007 sticker book.
Buyer must collect from Richmond-on-Thames.

12 comments:

pictures of lily said...

OMFG.
You've done it again.
xoxo

spilled my tea all over myself, Thanks Delbut!!

Tink said...

lmao! I spilled a bit more than tea ...

:o)

Suesjoy said...

LOL LOL LOL!

Looks like my first vehicle.

I got hit by a plough at Logan Airport in Boston.... IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!
OF COURSE I spent the insurance $$ and just drove around with a smashed left door and plastic on the window instead of glass.
When I finally got an ounce of pride I junked it and moved to Boston where I didn't NEED a car!

Suesjoy said...

(Oh I was living in Rhode Island at the time!).
My story prolly didn't make sense.
But do I ever?

grace said...

that's great Del! :)

xox grace

Hans said...

Cheezus... :)
But I think I could afford that one.

elena said...

Wow, wonderful, very interesting air conditioning system, hehehe.

BlackVelvetLace said...

:::Raises hand card to bid on item and glances quickly about to see who her competitors are.. stiffles a serious giggle about the *Mr Townshend was always pissed* comment::

xoxox
~Lace~

grace said...

Del, I wish to invite you to my blog, but don't find an e mail. So if you wish to come by at some point, bloggrace@hotmail.com.

Suesjoy said...

Pictures pictures pictures
music music music

and write chapter one!

you PROMISED!

xoxox

Suesjoy said...

Happy Easter/Spring/Daffodils to you and yours.

Love and peace,
Suesxxxx

Fleur de Bee said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!