Tuesday, May 08, 2007

30 women, two bars of soap and not a camera in sight

It's very easy for a bloke to sound patronising about women playing a "mans" game. but i watched a bunch of them playing football in the women's FA cup final yesterday. 'Twas on T.V. And it was fab. Same game but without the cynicism. What did dissapoint though, was the fact that you had all this totty in shorts and sport's bras and no-one thought of getting a camera in the changing rooms and showers. Dur. BBC- sort it out for next year.

Ok, i'm off the Hertfordshire to pick up a new car.

See you guys later.

10 comments:

Janice said...

Intelligent ~ Funny

My first visit to "theboywhoheardtownshend".

Much appreciation!

(We share the same birthday)

Janice said...

Nothing hidden ~ Just learning ( I was excited just to get my picture up!)

BTW ~ Thank you :)

pictures of lily said...

hehe.. you are funny..
hey, i lived in Hertfordshire!!

You know they always show the US football and baseball champions in the locker room, but forget that we'd like to have a camera placed in the "bathing" area.....
Hm.. All that champagne must get sticky.
Just me del.
anon/lilyxoxo

Suesjoy said...

boo.

nice set of bangers on my bloggie.

no they are not mine.

aw...........

it's a game...can delbut spot them?


u never ever visit my blog.
but i love you unconditionally.

Suesjoy said...

yeah i didn't even notice her until i uploaded the photo yesterday...it looks like she's posing.
for you!
;)

Fleur de Bee said...

came to say hi but didn't bring a joke so sorry I will leave now ;) Missed you at my chat that even I had to be invited to LOL!

xox

BlackVelvetLace said...

You mean I not only missed the Rock Chick Cafe, but also a Molly chat????? ::May shoot self::

Hey I got a new car too come to think of it. White Subaru hatchback. Zippy lil thing...

xoxoxoxox

~Lace~

PDBT said...

congrats on the new car, Del!
Is it bigger than Bex's? It would almost have to be wouldn't it?

Drive carefully, we all know how dangerous MEN are on the road, especially parallel parking - hee- hee

-519Lin

Suesjoy said...

aw... you're swell Del!
You made my day.
xxx

Natters said...

Hi Delbut,

Well West Ham pulled it off didn't they. Fully deserved as well. Where did you watch the game?