Sunday, December 24, 2006

Oh Lucky Me.

Tis the season to be jolly -again. yeah, right.

Been out shopping with the great un-washed masses; done the xmas parties; sent cards to people i can't remember and wished people i dont normally speak to , "happy xmas blah, blah. "

Delbut was in a sub-normal, pre-xmas house of blues. But news has reached me that sister Faith has said a prayer for me and apparantly, i will be saved at the gates of St Peter, afterall. SO. This means i can carry on being a naughty boy and doing stuff that would make the Pope's legions of choirboy molesters blush and still be forgiven. Bargain.

I bought sister Faith a "Wicked Wabbit" from the Ann Summers on-line store and sent it under brown paper wrap. I knew the authorities would check it out first so, to get it past the mother superior I cunningly disguised it as a gardening tool for planting carrots. For those of you unfamilier with this particular instrument of joy and pleasure, it has a a "double action" use, and mother superior thought it was a labour-saving device for dibbing two holes at once( How right she was), thus saving time spent on said carrot planting. As nuns are inherently lazy, this was good.

The reason for my upturn in everything joyous at yultide was the advanced notice of what sister Faith bought me for xmas. She smuggled out a picture of her wearing my xmas present cleverly hidden in between the pages of the latest " Pews' News." The bi-monthly news letter from the convent.

Apparantly, the nuns are allowed to go into the local town to offer Charity to the locals. Sister Charity was a bit pissed of at this but had no choice in the matter. Next year, they will be offering Hope. She's none too pleased either. (ok, realised i should have said, nun too pleased, but i think i used that joke 3 months' ago.) I digress. It was while Faith was trying to offer Charity to the locals, that she came across a fab little lingerie outlet.

As I am only too pleased to share my good fortune with my blogging buddies, here is what i have to look forward to when i return to the convent in eaarly January. The earlier the better.

It remains for me to thank you all for sharing in this nonsense and making me smile with your readiness to humour me and wish you all a great holiday, and here's to next year.

Love you all.
xxx


23 comments:

Kid Ric said...

Hiya Delbut,

Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of Happy New Years.

OMG that picture is of my 3rd grade teacher.

Peace, love and light,
Ric

Ben R said...

Double action or double ended?!!!

I love this time of year - it's the only time I can ask ladies if they want stuffing, and asking the blokes if they are a leg or breast man!!!

Best wishes to you and yur family at this time of year!!

Ben R

Suesjoy said...

Del!
Ah....oh nevermind.

:)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year mate!

Love,
Suesxoxoxo

pictures of lily said...

Ah Del- fantastic! as usual. You naughty boy!

BTW, about the "wicked wabbit", could you pop one over to me? It's quite lonely again here and my "electric eel" has lost some of it's zap..

Sister Faith is looking fabulous, very blessed indeed ;-)

Happy New Year, please keep funny!
Thanks for all the laughs. You sure are a character!! Made me laugh out loud, scars from spilling boiling hot coffee over myself, almost peeing my pants (well actually..) so much humour. I'm so glad things are better with Lewis. I also hope they find the buggers but if not, karma will get them in time.
much love, you've brought so much joy!! (rude or not!! :-)

neilbymouth said...

happy new year mate!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gonna need some mountain gear to tackle those bodacious curves. Hopefully you will not sufficate while investigating the valley. Happy New Year Delbut!!

Suesjoy said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too!

Take care and be well.

love,
Suexx

Cathy with a C said...

Happy New Year, Delbut

Cathy

Metalchick said...

Happy New Year Del!

Fleur de Bee said...

Del is that me and Sue's competition? Damn, now we have to join a convent....we could make like Lindsay and not wear panties under the habits...which leaves me wondering if any of them ever do?

Thanks for the message! Back at ya!!

XX

Fleur de Bee said...

Oh and CHAT TIME next Sunday at 2pm MST...thats 9pm YOUR time!

Bex said...

Happy New Year Del.
Have a good one xxxxxxx

Love Bex

lryicsgrl said...

Happy New Year to you Del......

Enjoy!!! I know you will ;)

xx
Sue

James Casey said...

Happy New Year, Delbut. Hope things are well wi' ye.

JLee said...

Wow, Sister Faith looked filled with holy saline, er spirit! Happy New Year Del!

Ahvarahn said...

Alright, alright, time to sober up and send them ones sleeping on the living room floor home. There's always next weekend. No need to tear the arse completely out of it!

I wish for you, all you wish for, Delbut, in 2007 -but don't go and waste it all on only bangers!

all the best
paul.

Anonymous said...

My Dearest Delbut,

I'm so glad you liked my recent photo. Father O'Brian said it reminds him of Victorias Secret, but since he's taken a confessional vow of confidentiality, he refuses to explain to me just what he means.

Mother sends her many thanks for the carrot planter. She said she's never seen a vibrating garden instrument before. Come to think of it, neither have I.

To you, my Sweet, until we meet again.

~FAITHfully His Once Again~

Suesjoy said...

Hey!
New bloggie at Sues'...just posted it.
I think you'll like this one.
:)

Bex said...

Del my friend - Time for an update I feel .........
We NEED to know what you are up to!

Love Bex xx

Anne-Marie said...

Happy New Year, Delbut!

Marietta Zervou said...

Happy New Year!

Have lots of fun, love and laughter.
And music of course!

xoxoxo
M

BlackVelvetLace said...

Happy New Year Del.

::Throws confetti all around::

~Lace~

Suesjoy said...

Ok ok Del everyone is tired of looking at my mammoth boobies...



Time for a new picture of me!!