Sunday, April 05, 2009

TA DA

Well, look who's back. Delbut has been away too long. To be honest, not had anything interesting or funny to say and i don't do boring ( matter of opinion, i suppose).

What have i been doing? Absofuckinglutley not much. Like everyone else, i have fallen into the facebook trap and am getting bored of that now.
Still playing with Spiny and about to "sit-in" with another band for a couple of gigs so learning some new stuff, too. Also been learning some guitar stuff with an old mate of mine from another band i used to play in. So, musically busy but in a amatuer type of way.

Was hoping to get back to Cyprus in May but Andy our guitar player is being a poof and spending his money on his shitpit of a car. (Poof? Can't use that anymore, can I? I'm not poofist, some of my best friends...yada,yada,yada. No, seriously, i love you all -although not in a biblical sense)

Well, watch this space -i'll be back in September if true to form.

10 comments:

Bex said...

Ooh Helloooooooo right back at ya!
Missed your abuse and funny comments in blogland - although I have been in part absent like yourself. ALthough I never really got facebook as not enough hours in the day!
Love n Hugs
bex xxx

grace said...

well, nice to see you didn't give up blogger. I am on facebook too, but I am not letting is suck me in!! Been checking here like forever now!

Rachel said...

oooh hello D - can I say 'bash that poof' into submission or is that a bit too poofist!

Suesjoy said...

hmmm...maybe Andy's poofism is KARMA (get it? I am SOO freaking clevah, I know I know) for people who don't keep their (musical) PROMISES.
:(

xxxx

Suesjoy said...

I am so happy to hear you are so busy with your music though...really.


I have been listening to this song by a Canadian band called Metric. I'll send it to you and Spiny. Maybe Rosie could sing it with Spiny.It's fantastic...they have a female lead singer. It rocks to no end.
Sadly it's the only decent song I've heard by them! oh well...

xxx

Anonymous said...

If I ever get to WALES......ah, one can dream....

BTW, with you on the FB; was fun at first..but, now get a bit tired.

xo
Sue (the other one from blogland, way back yonder)

Suesjoy said...

But she sends me love letters every now and then that make my day so she's not THAT tired of it...

:)

Anonymous said...

oh i do, i do send sue love letters...the only thing loverly bout fb :) hey, how did we all get here, again??

Suesjoy said...

mmm...I think we followed a ***STARRRR**

:)

(and look wot we got!).

xxxxxx

Suesjoy said...

Del!
Please post videos of you playing your geetar!!

Pretty please??
are you playing with your mate?