Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy xmas to all my readers

Not blogged for a while and had hoped for something a tad more interesting/funny to post but that will have to wait til next time.

So you'll have to do with a simple xmas message.

I hope you all have a good Christmas but if you don't subscribe to that -for any reason - then enjoy the holiday and let those of us who subscribe to the overly-hyped bullshit do so, and let us enjoy calling it Christmas too and not some insidious P.C. alternative.
















I promised Molly i would put up a photo of the tree so here it is.
In the top one, you can just about make out Alice in her ballet gear in the photo on the wall.

The other photo is of : Alice, my wife Sarah and Rosie.

7 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

Well I better be first post seeing as you mentioned my name!!

Very lovely tree and yes I notice the picture! lol I also think your family is beautiful! It looks like a very fun and loving bunch!

Merry Christmas to you all!!

XX-Molly

whatever said...

Merry Kringle and All The Best in 2006.

Nice tree ~ and family!

Peace
oxo Seychelle

Bex said...

Hiya,
Merry Christmas and a fabby New Year!
OK politeness done - can I have a beer now??! Cos you seem to have got me that reputation so tis my duty to live up to it lol

Hope you are having a fab day,
Love and hugs
Bex

Kid Ric said...

Merry Christmas and the happiest of happy New Years.

Peace, love and light.

E.L. Wisty said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Maria

Tausha71979 said...

Hello!

Lovely tree, I really enjoy seeing all of the photos! Thank you for the message, I too hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

xx

AlianaDrex said...

Your family is beautiful!
Nadolig Llawen!
xx
Ali